Industry Visit Report
|1||Company Name||Indo German Tool Room|
|2||Location||Vatva – GIDC, Ahmedabad|
|4||Time||10AM to 2PM|
|6||Name of Department||Diploma Mechanical|
|7||Number of Students visited||38|
|8||Number of Faculties accompanied||2|
To develop students to cater to the need of metal, plastic and service industries in the area of tool Technology and CAD/CAM/CAE. IGTR Ahmedabad is equipped with the latest European machines and a motivated and trained professional team.
IGTR Ahmedabad is a nationally known source for designing and manufacturing of international
quality of plastic moulds, press Tools, Die Casting Dies and Jigs & Fixtures. It undertakes precision machining job work using states of art machines and software.
IGTR Ahmedabad offers Long Term, Medium Terms and Short Term training in the areas of Tool & Die Making and CAD/CAM CAE and provides cultured, disciplined productive manpower. IGTR Ahmedabad offers specialized digital technology services in the area of product development using CAD, CAE & RPT as well as tool analysis.
IGTR is provide dual training system of Germany i.e.”Learning by doing & Doing While learning ” by maintaining desired quality standards of training system which is very helpful for students.
Learn and practically observe the processing of new technology rapid prototyping.
Learning of process of C.N.C. EDM – SPARK EROSION MACHINE, C.N.C WIRE CUT SPARK EROSION MACHINE and EDM DRILLING MACHINE
Learning from visit:
- Learning about the basic process of machining
- Learning about the processing of Electro Discharge Machining
- Basic concept of CNC and VMC machine.
- Learning about Rapid Prototyping & Reverse Engineering
- To know more about how to develop practical approach while studying engineering
- More & more visits should be encouraged.
- Can call for campus interview or training of CAD CAM CAE software.
- Training for the project for final year students.
Asst. Prof. Prakash N. Parmar
Head of Department
Prof. Harsh Modha
Training & Placement Officer