Name: Birju U. Tank
Designation: Assistant Professor
Department: Computer Engineering
Contact Information: +91 8866270720, +91 7383052527
Qualification: M.E. (Wireless & Mobile Computing), B.E.(CE)
- Teaching: 2.5 Years
- Industry: Nil
- Research: Nil
- UG-Level: C Language, C++, Mobile Computing and application development, System Programming, Computer Networks, Theory of Computation
- PG-Level: Nil
Fields of Interest: Mobile Computing, Internet of Things
Skills: LaTex, C, Linux
Hobbies: Travelling, Music
- ‘A Survey on IoT Privacy Issues and Mitigation Techniques’, ICTCS ’16 Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Information and Communication Technology for Competitive Strategies Article No. 2, ISBN: 978-1-4503-3962-9, March 04 – 05, 2016.
- ‘Mitigation of privacy issues in IoT by modifying CoAP’, Inventive Computation Technologies (ICICT), International Conference on. Vol. 3. IEEE, 2016., DOI: 10.1109/INVENTIVE.2016.7830249
- “Comparative Analysis of Application Layer Internet of Things (IoT) Protocols.” Information and Communication Technology for Sustainable Development. Springer, Singapore, 2018. 173-180.
- “Comparative Analysis of Internet of Things (IoT) based Low Power Wireless Technologies.” International Journal of Engineering 7.01 (2018).