Name: Prof. Deepak M. Varu
Designation: Assistant Professor
Department: Electrical Engineering
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualification: M. E. (Power Electronics and Electrical Drives)
- Teaching: 3 Years
- Industry: NIL
- Research: NIL
- UG-Level: Control of Electrical Drives, Power electronics, Industrial Instrumentation, Control System Engineering, Design of AC Machine, DC Machine and Transformer, Testing and Commissioning of Electrical Equipment, Digital Electronics.
- PG-Level: NIL
Fields of Interest: Power Electronics, Electrical Machine
Skills: MATLAB, PSIM, PROTEUS
Hobbies: Reading, Travelling
- Published Paper in “International Journal of Trend in Research and Development” Vol-2, Issue-6, Nov-Dec 2015, paper entitled “Comparative Analysis of Five Level Diode Clamped Multilevel Inverter with SPWM Control Strategy for Different Triangular Carrier Wave Configuration.”
- Presented Paper in International Conference on “Innovative Advancements in Engineering and Technology”, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 1 st – 2 nd April, 2016, Paper Entitled “Design of Single Phase Active Front End Converter with Reduced Line Current Harmonics for Power Factor Improvement”.
- Presented Paper in National Conference on “Recent Trends in Eng. Management and Pharmacy” 11 th – 12 th March, 2016, Paper Entitled,”Single Phase Active Front End Converter for Power Factor Improvement”.
- Presented Paper in International Conference on “Innovative Trends in Electrical and Computer Engineering (ITECE-2016)”, 22 nd April, 2016, Paper Entitled “Power Factor Improvement in Single Phase System Using Active Front End Converter.”
- Presented Paper in International Conference on “Innovative Trends in Electrical and Computer Engineering (ITECE-2016)”, 22 nd April, 2016, Paper Entitled “Power Quality Improvement Using Dynamic Voltage Restorer with Hysteresis Voltage Control Technique for Power Distribution System”.