Name: Prof. Dharmendra R. Sondarva
Designation: Assistant Professor
Department: Civil Engineering
Contact Information: 9426914004
Qualification: B.E (Civil Engineering), M.E (Structure Engineering)
- Teaching: 6 Months
- Industry: NIL
- Research: NIL
- UG-Level: Railway Bridge and Tunnel Engineering, Advanced Surveying, Environmental
Field of Interest: Concrete Technology, Steel Structures, Repair and Rehabilitation of
Structures, Reinforced Concrete Structures
Skills: AutoCAD, MS Office, MS Project
- Dharmendra Sondarva and Ankur Bhogayata. “Workability and Strength Properties of Concrete Consisting Chopped Basalt Fibers” Advances in Concrete, Structural & Geotechnical Engineering, 2018 (pp.210-212) : 978-93-87471-69-6
- Dharmendra, Sondarva and Ankur Bhogayata. “Usage of Chopped Basalt Fibers in Concrete Composites: A Review”, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT), 6(9), 2017.
- Dhara Dattani, Monicaba Vala and Dharmendra Sondarva. “Determination of Pavement Roughness Using Bump Integrator: State of the Art Review”, International Journal of Advance Research and Innovative Ideas in Education. 4(1), 2018.
- Dhara Dattani, Monicaba Vala and Dharmendra Sondarva. “An Approach to Derive Stastical Equation to Simulate Roughness with Different Speed of Bump Integrator”, International Conference on Recent Advances in Transport Infrastructure, RAT-MANIT (13-
14 Feb, 2018).