Women’s Development Committee
If A Woman Has To Choose Between Catching A Fly Ball And Saving An Infant’s Life, She Will Choose To Save The Infant’s Life Without Even Considering If There Are Men On Base.
- Women’s welfare committee focuses on the academic/non academic issues pertaining to the women pursuing the courses.
- Women’s welfare committee ensures the comfortable stay of the female students in the campus.
- To protect women’s right to gender equality and provide a favorable environment for work study.
- To provide a forum for women on the campus to share information and resources and exchange of ideas.
- Any member of the committee can be contacted for any kind of problems faced by woman students in the campus.
|Sr. No||Name||Designation||Cell no & Email id|
|1||Dr. Vipul Vekariya||Chairman||9909459540|
|2||Prof. Meena Patel||Member||9428375427|
|3||Prof. Riddhi Sanghvi||Member||9428019163|
|4||Prof. Daxa Vekariya||Member||9909969540|
|5||Prof. Sheetal Buddhadev||Member||9428419375|
|6||Prof. Komal Dhulesia||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|