Name: Prof. Vijaykumar Pipalia
Designation: Assistant Professor
Department: Department of Mechanical Engineering
Contact Information: email@example.com
Qualification: B.E(Mechanical Engineering), M.E.(Thermal Science), Ph.D. (Pursuing)
- Teaching: 8 Years 2 Months
- Research: 2 Years
- UG-Level: Heat Transfer, Thermal Engineering, Product Design & Value Engineering, Control Engineering, Fluid Power Engineering, Alternative Energy Resources, Applied Thermal & Hydraulic Engineering, Engineering Thermodynamics, Elements of Mechanical Engineering, Applied Thermodynamics, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning.
- PG-Level:Advanced Manufacturing Processing Techniques, Computational Methods for Mechanical Engineers, Industrial Safety.
Fields of Interest: Thermal Science, Turbo Machines, Jet Propulsion and Gas Dynamics, Non-Conventional Energy Resources, Heat Transfer, HVAC.
Skills: To impart basic education to students in the areas of Thermal Sciences that will enable them to take up higher studies and research in these areas.
Hobbies: : Listening Music, Watching Cricket
- Experimental Investigation of Overall Efficiency of Two Stage Reciprocating Air Compressor By Way of Intercooling, published in IJARSET, ISSN NO. 2278-2567 in August-2012.
- Experimental Investigation of Open Well Centrifugal Pump Performance, published in IJARSET, ISSN NO. 2278-2567 in August-2012.
- Cooling Effect Improvement By Dimensional Modification of Annular Fins in Two Stage Reciprocating Compressor, published in IJERA, ISSN NO. 2248-9622 in May-2014.
- Investigation of Effect of Without Stiffener on Swing Jaw Crusher Plate by Finite Element Analysis, published in IJSRD, ISSN NO. 2321 0613 in March-2015.
- Tool Selection And Dimensional Accuracy Verification For Sheet Metal Bending, published in IJSRD, ISSN NO. 2321 0613 in March-2015.
- Design And Development of Regenerative Braking System, published in IJSRD, ISSN NO. 2321 0613 in April-2015.
- Study of Surface Finishing Using Abrasive Flow Machining, published in IJSRD, ISSN NO. 2321 0613 in October-2015.
- Investigation on Reciprocating Air Compressors- A Review, published in IJSRD, ISSN NO. 2321 0613 in December -2015.
- To Study of Vegetable Oils And Their Effect On Engine Performance, Presented in IJJCET 2012, ISSN NO. 978-81-906220-3-5 at GKBIE, Rajkot in July-2012.
- Optimization of Parameters For Casting Process By Using Finite Element Analysis, Presented in IJJCET 2012, ISSN NO. 978-81-906220-3-5 at GKBIE, Rajkot in July-2012.
- Investigation on Two Stage Reciprocating Air Compressors- A Review, Presented in NCRTEMP-2016, ISBN No. 978-93-5254-682-4 at NGI, Junagadh in March- 2016
- To Condense The External Gases Obtained As By Product While Refining The Crude Oil By Using Condensing Technological System, Presented in NCRTEMP-2016, ISBN No. 978-93-5254-682-4 at NGI, Junagadh in March- 2016
- FEA of Modified Rectangular Fins of Two Stage Reciprocating Air Compressor, Published in Material Todays Proceeding, Science Direct, ELSEVIER, October-2020.
- CFD Analysis of Modified Rectangular Fin Having Extensions of Two Stage Reciprocating Air Compressor, 3rd National Conference On Recent trends in Engineering, Management, Pharmacy, Architecture and Science, ‘NCRTEMPAS – 2021’ at NGI, Junagadh in October- 2021.